Train to teach with us
Tapton School is proud to be the lead school within the Fields of Learning Teaching School Alliance which is interviewing for 2019-2020 now.
- Our Alliance offers a personalised and supportive classroom based PGCE experience with School Direct at a range of partner schools in Sheffield and North Derbyshire
- Last year 80% of our trainees received an outstanding grade at the end of the course
- Typically our trainees secure immediate employment after the course, often within the alliance partner schools
- Our transition-to-teaching and wellbeing leader is on hand to provide care and offers first-hand experience and support from the recruitment stage onwards
- Our course leaders and mentors are immensely experienced with a reputation for being the best in their fields
- Our Alliance is working with Sheffield Hallam University to develop an innovative and dynamic experience of the highest calibre.
Want to know more?
If you are interested in training to teach and want to find out more about our offer, visit our information evening on Thursday 24th January 2019. Please register for the event via Eventbrite here.
Ready to apply?
We are currently taking applications for 2019-2020. For full details of the offer and process visit the Fields of Learning website.