How to claim October food vouchers
Please see below for instructions on how to claim food vouchers.
- As before, parents/carers need to go to the following website to redeem their October vouchers - www.selectyourcompliment.co.uk/grocery
- Enter your unique 16-digit e-Code and select your chosen supermarket. Edenred gives you a choice of 10 supermarkets: Aldi, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, M&S, McColl’s, Iceland and Farmfoods.
- The downloaded E-Gift Card/Voucher will arrive by email within 24 hours. If you can’t find this, you should check your Junk/Spam folder
Please note codes need to be activated within 3 months or they will be cancelled. Once you have claimed your voucher on the Edenred website the voucher will be valid for 12 months.
Please click on the link below to watch a “How to claim your food vouchers” step by step guide
The cloud video download link is:
(Please note you need to open this in Chrome browser to download)
The YouTube link is - https://youtu.be/J6yyWq8jV-k
Where can families get further help?
- The FSM Voucher helpline will be available on 0114 2734567, option 4, option3, and can offer help to parents experiencing difficulties with their e-Codes or with general FSM enquiries.
- Parents/carers can also contact Edenred directly with an enquiry about an eCode or voucher at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0333 400 5932
- Schools can contact Edenred at email@example.com