Good Career Guidance - The Gatsby Benchmarks
The Gatsby Benchmarks are a framework that defines what makes the best careers provision in schools and colleges.
The eight Gatsby benchmarks of Good Career Guidance
1. A stable careers programme
2. Learning from career and labour market information
3. Addressing the needs of each pupil
4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
5. Encounters with employers and employees
6. Experiences of workplaces
7. Encounters with further and higher education
8. Personal guidance
For full details click on the attachment below.